Our research goals include advancing research and scholarship in oral health. We are known for our innovative medical education programs and for advancing medical knowledge through scientific research.
Ongoing Research projects ….
• Estimations of osteolytic genes and enzymes in jaw lesions like ameloblastomas, keratocystic odontogenic tumor and radicular cysts ----A PCR based study.
• Estimation of race, age, sex and other forensic odontology parameters by studying the palatal rugaepattren of different population groups.
• A survey of oro- mucosal conditions in stress ridden BPO employees of Bangalore city.
• Scientific presentations by ug students….
1. Future goals…
• Commencing postgraduate program in the discipline of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
• Initiation of a separate wing of Forensic Odontology, which will enable to conduct studies based on Forensic Odontology.
• Upgrading the existing scientific museum to international standards.