- Dr. T C Manjunath
- Dr. Sudha K L
- Dr. Dinesha P
- Dr. Manjunanth H V
- Dr. Kiran Gupta
- Dr. V Anitha
- Mr. S K Raman
- Dr. M Roopa
- Dr. Jamuna S
- Mrs. K P Shashikala
- Mrs. K N Pusphalatha
- Mr. Nagachandra M.K
- Mrs. S Thenmozhi
- Mr. Chandrasekara N
- Dr. Vimala P
- Mrs. Sapna P J
- Mrs. Shahla Sohail
- Mr. Pradeep M N
- Ms. Deepa N P
- Mr. Rajagopal A
- Mr. Ramgopal Segu
- Mr. Sandeep S Chapalkar
- Mr. Ravindra S
- Mrs. Vibha T G
- Mrs. Anuradha K
- Mr. Shashi Raj K
- Mr. Druva Kumar S
- Mr. Mahesh Kumar N
- Mrs. Trupti Shripad Tagare
- Mrs. Aruna Rao B P
- Mrs. Madhura R
- Mr. Rajanish N
- Mrs. Kavita Guddad
- Mrs. Usha C
- Mrs. Naveena M
- Mr. Kajal Mukhapadhyay
- Mrs. Hazel Alwin Philbert
- Mrs. Krutthika H K
- Mr. Ananda Y R
- Mrs. Arpitha H N
- Mr. Krishnananda
- Mrs. Yamuna B J
- Mrs. Shobha A S
- Mr. Santhosh Kumar R
- Mr. Karthikeya G S
- Mr. Naresh Kumar M.
- Mr. Jayadeva T S
- Ms. Chaitra A
- Mr. Kumar P
- Mrs. Navya Holla K
- Ms. Vidyashree K N
- Mrs. Mahima U
- Ms. Priyanka N
- Mrs. Manasa R
- Mr. Sangmesh Melinmani
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Vision of the Department
To prepare the students for global competence, with core knowledge in Electronics and Communication engineering having focus on research to meet the needs of industry and society.
Mission of the Department
- To provide in-depth knowledge of Electronics and Communication engineering, ensuring the effective teaching learning process.
- To train students to take-up innovative projects in group with sustainable and inclusive technology relevant to the industry and social needs.
From the HOD's Desk:
I am pleased to welcome you to DSCE’s Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. We are widely recognized for the practical and applied nature of our course, which prepare graduates with important skills through exposure to industry and business, and our research, which focuses on solving real problems. This combination enables our graduates to be effective in the workplace immediately upon graduation.
UG Program: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
PG Program: M.Tech Programme in Digital Electronics and Communication and VLSI and Embedded System
Ph. D Program: VTU recognized Research centreRead More
Highlights Of The Department
- The faculties have been grouped under 3 specialized areas of the field viz. Communication, VLSI and Embedded System, Image Processing and Signal Processing.
- Various Grants have been sanctioned from the organizations like ISRO, DST-IEDC and DRDO.
News and Events
Department of ECE launched its E–newsletter which captures the various activities at Department & provides a glimpse of achievements & accomplishments of the members of the Department. It is a testament of the department’s commitment in imparting quality education.Read More
- Our faculty actively pursue work in professional practice, research and service projects, and participation in publications, and presentations of papers at professional meetings. The results of participation in these activities have contributed.
Mega Alumni Meet – 2016:
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Shavige Malleswara Hills, KumaraSwamy Layout, Bangalore -78 conducted “Mega Alumni Meet – 2016” on 2nd October 2016, Sunday from 09.AM to 2 PM at Dr. D. Premachandra Sagar Auditorium.Read More
- DSI has an elite placement division to facilitate the placements for all students.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the Knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering Fundamentals, and an Engineering specialization to the solution of complex Engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, Formulate, Review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of Mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental conditions.
- Conduct investigations on complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of Experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of Information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate technique, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess society, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Lifelong learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PEO1: Graduates trained with the core knowledge of ECE will be ready to apply the state of art technology to solve engineering and socially relevant problem.
- PEO2: Engineers who can engage in team work with professional ethics, technical knowledge and effective communication skills to address the practical issues in industry and society.
- PEO3: Technologists who can analyze and design innovative projects through research and sustainable technology.
- PEO4: Professionals with lifelong learning capabilities pursuing higher studies in technical/managerial courses.