To be a leading business school with a reputation for excellence in the development and delivery of practical and innovative strategies to contemporary business management.
|To provide high quality, career enhancing business education opportunities within an environment of learning on a continuous basis.|
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
- PO 1:Ability to apply the knowledge of business management in to practice (Knowledge).
- PO 2: Ability to apply the knowledge of areas of economics, technology, law, accounting into complex situations and provide solution (Interdisciplinary).
- PO 3: Able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations (Business Communication).
- PO 4 Ability to work independently and also in a team in a diverse and multidisciplinary situations (Individual & Team work).
- PO 5bility to apply management principles in to practice and exhibiting leadership qualities (Managerial and leadership skills).
- PO 6Ability to keep abreast with the latest developments in the business environment by environmental scanning (Awareness & up to Date).
- PO 7 Ability to do research and apply modern statistical tools and computational tools to analyse the situations and take a right decisions (analytical skill).
- PO 8Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
- PO 9 Ability to generate new & innovative ideas, Putting it into practice by knowing the nitty gritty of starting a business (entrepreneurial skill).
- PO 10Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and appreciation of business ethics and social responsibility and environmental concerns in the decision making process (Socially responsible).
- PO 11 Ability to actively involve in and understanding the importance of independent and continuous learning and research (research& higher education).
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Management graduates must be well prepared for successful employment and be engaged in learning, understanding and application of management theory into practice in innovative way in a highly changing business environment. (Employability)
- PEO 2:Management graduates keen on self employment should be able to start their own business ventures or demonstrate their intrapreneurial capabilities in the organization in which they are working. (Entrepreneurship
- PEO 3:Management graduates with academic interest and aptitude should be actively engaged in advanced studies, research, and teaching-learning or consultancy assignments. (Higher studies, Academics and Research)
- PEO 4: Management graduates will be ethical, responsible and committed corporate citizens contributing to the management profession and the society in an effective manner (Ethical and Committed Professional).
From the HOD's Desk:
Welcome to Department of MBA. Our Business School is a unique centre of teaching and learning that focuses on helping you to recognize your potential through an educational experience that is truly transformational. To do this, we provide cutting edge industry oriented programs, by leveraging our external partnerships and alumni community and by giving you the technical and leadership skills to succeed in the current business environment.
Dr. Hemalatha K G
Professor and Head,
Department of MBA.
Master of Business Administration (Dual Specialization).
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management