- Dr. V. G. Sangam
- Dr. A. Sreenivasan
- Dr. Rajashekhar J. S.
- Dr. Krushnasamy V. S.
- Dr. Satheesh Kumar J.
- Dr. Aniket Wadajkar
- Mrs. Meharunnisa Begum S P
- Mr. Gopalaiah
- Mrs. Nikhila S.
- Mrs. Silpa Ajith Kumar
- Mr. Krishna Mohan
- Mrs. Anjana Joshi
- Mrs. Ekta Maini
- Mrs. T. Sushma
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Vision of the Department
Imparting Sustainable and Inclusive technology based education in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering by providing learning ambience for academics & research leading to global competence and growth of society.
Mission of the Department
- To impart quality education with thorough understanding of basic concepts .
- Prepare the Students to meet the demands of Electronics and Instrumentation Industry & research activities.
- To nurture the students to apply the knowledge of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers to transform individual as responsible leader and entrepreneur .
From the HOD's Desk:
Welcome you to the Department of Electronics & Instrumentation (EIE) of DSCE. The Department offers undergraduate, post graduate program as well as Ph.D. The Department is recognized research center of Visveswaraya Technological University Belgaum. The curriculum is suitably designed to meet the challenges of global technology. Dynamic student culture and cutting edge infrastructure facilities with well supported top management are making the student to excel in their profession. MOUs with the leading industries, institutes and association with professional bodies are also being used for the holistic growth of the department.Read More
UG Program: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE).
PG Program: M.Tech Programme in Microelectronics & Control System Engineering (EMS)Read More
Highlights Of The Department
Dr. V. G. Sangam:
- IEEE- International award (Cash award US $ 400), for the paper,-V. G. Sangam, and B. M. Patre., “Instrumentation for amperometric Biosensor using Biobench” 2nd IEEE International Summer School and Symposium on Medical Devices and Biosensors, Chinese University, Hong Kong, July 1-2 2004.
News and Events
Date: 11th May, 2016.
Department of EIE, DSCE, has organized an project exhibition on 11th may, 2016. Mr. Nagaraj S Rao, Director, Sourish Automation Pvt Ltd, (Integrator of Rockwell Automation) Bangalore was the guest of honour.Read More
- Our faculty actively pursue work in professional practice, research and service projects, and participation in publications, and presentations of papers at professional meetings. The results of participation in these activities have contributed.
- PO1 - Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering for the solution of Electronics & Instrumentation engineering problems.
- PO2 - Ability to formulate and analyze complex electronics & instrumentation engineering problems.
- PO3 - Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic Constraints such as economic, environmental, social, and public health.
- PO4 - Ability to design and conduct experiments, and to analyze and interpret data.
- PO5 - Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for Electronics & instrumentation engineering practice.
- PO6 - Ability to include social, cultural, ethical issues with engineering solutions.
- PO7 - Ability to consider the impact of engineering solutions on environment and the need for Sustainable development.
- PO8 - Ability to function effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- PO9 - Ability to communicate effectively.
- PO10- Knowledge and understanding of principles of management and finance in relation to Engineering projects.
- PO11- Appreciation of technological change and the need for independent life-long learning.
- PEO1:Graduates will have successful professional carrier in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- PEO2:Graduates will be able to exhibit a fulfilling profession which may include employment in industry, academia, technology based entrepreneurship and higher studies.
- PEO3: Graduates will be able to exhibit their creative and analytical reasoning skills to adapt to modern technology, ethically and responsibly, in service to society.