To develop the department as one of the finest, competitive with International Standards in the field of Aerospace Engineering to provide human resource of high technical calibre and excellent leadership qualities to serve the national needs.
Program Specific Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand theimpact ofengineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning, .
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: The graduates of the Program will be Successful professionals as aerospace engineers, team leaders in aerospace domain and allied industries.
- PEO 2: The graduates of the Program will have successful technical career in national defence sector.
- PEO 3: Graduates of the program will have higher education and would work on continuous professional development in the field of aerospace domain.
- PEO 4: Graduates of the program will be more ethical and will be socially responsible and will have concern to demanding environmental issues.
From the HOD's Desk:
The Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is established in the Year 2009. The department offers undergraduate course in Aeronautical Engineering with an intake of 60 students. The department endeavours to impart quality education in Aerospace Engineering and to produce Engineers of excellence, and strive to be one of the best institutions in aerospace education domain. We provide the best teaching faculty, high-tech labs. and infrastructure.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Aeronautical Engineering (AE).