To meet the challenges of industry and research in the field of Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering by providing quality technical education.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Apply the knowledge of measurement, control and automation to design and develop the industrial control system for Process industries.
- PSO 2: Understand the basic concepts of embedded systems and apply them to solve the engineering problems.
- PSO 3: Use their interdisciplinary skills to provide appropriate solutions using modern tools for the benefit the society.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1:Graduates will have the successful professional careers in the core domains.
- PEO 2: Graduates will be able to engage in continuous learning and adapt to modern Technology.
- PEO 3: Graduates will be able to work in diverse environments with good communication Skills and Leadership quality.
- PEO 4: Graduates will be able to analyze and provide the solutions to real-life engineering Problems for the betterment of society.
From the HOD's Desk:
Welcome you to the Department of Electronics & Instrumentation (EIE) of DSCE. The Department offers undergraduate, post graduate programme as well as Ph.D. The Department is recognized research center of Visveswaraya Technological University Belgaum. The curriculum is suitably designed to meet the challenges of global technology. Dynamic student culture and cutting edge infrastructure facilities with well supported top management are making the student to excel in their profession. MOUs with the leading industries, institutes and association with professional bodies are also being used for the holistic growth of the department.
DR. RAJASHEKHAR J. S
Professor & Head of the Department.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE).