To achieve excellence in Information Science and Engineering education through teaching, innovation, consultancy and research to meet the needs of society.
To provide service to the society through nurturing responsible Engineers.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1:Student will be able to demonstrate skills in applying suitable algorithms, implement them using data structures which will be most appropriate for that situation and selection of suitable programming languages.
- PSO 2: Student will be able to demonstrate basic knowledge and skills in applying to various situations using the basics of computer organization, Operating System, Software Engineering, Data base System, Data mining, Networking, Web technology.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Graduates shall have strong foundation in fundamentals of mathematics and science to solve Engineering problems in different domains.
- PEO 2: Graduates shall be professional in engineering practices and can demonstrate good problem solving and communication skills.
- PEO 3: Graduates shall have successful career as Information Science Engineer and be able to lead & manage teams.
- PEO 4: Graduates shall be pursuing post graduation, research and engage in the process of lifelong learning.
- PEO 4: Graduates shall be socially responsible and contribute to the causes of social issues.
From the HOD's Desk:
It is a pleasure and honor to welcome you to the Information Science department family at DSCE. In the era of information, the department is dedicated to provide good academic ambiance, study culture and ample opportunities for the holistic development of entrants. Further, we are dedicated to excellence in research and teaching.
Curriculum provided by the department is under constant revision with a wide range of optional courses which enables the students to pursue their interest.
Dr. K. N. Rama Mohan Babu
Professor & Head,
Department of Information Science and Engineering.