The Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science and Commerce library is a knowledge dissemination center. It encourages the use of its library for professional purposes. Library is housed in ground floor and also in 7th floor. The ground floor has Periodicals section, Reference section Journals section, , Reading area, Display of New Arrivals, property counter and notice board. It has a comprehensive collection of literature predominantly related to Management, Computer science and biological sciences.
Library has total collections of 38,557 documents and has back volumes of Journals, Technical reports, Conference proceedings, on book materials. Our library has digital library to accesses E-resources.
Library is fully automated with LIBSOFT automation software.
|Library Working Hours|
|Reference Section||Monday – Friday : 09.00 AM -08.00 PM
Saturday : 09.00 AM – 02.00 PM
|Circulation Section||Monday –Friday : 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM
Saturday : 09.00 AM– 01.00 PM
The Dayananda Sagar college of Arts, Science and Commerce provides quality resources and innovative services to stimulate creativity, intellectual curiosity, and to facilitate lifelong learning and research within the communities we serve.
The mission is to discover, preserve and disseminate knowledge and creative expression. It engages with the ongoing transformations of society to deliver world-class physical and digital content and services critical to research, education, and outreach now and in the future.
Mezzanine floorhas digital library with 24 systems .
|Total Library area||921.412 Sqm|
|Ground floor Reference Section||380.345 Sqm|
|1st floor Digital Library||231.514 Sqm|
|7thfloor Circulation Section||309.552 Sqm|
- Library membership
- Reference service
- Lending service
- Digital library service
- Newspaper clippings service
- OPAC search service
- Reprographic service
Rules and Regulations of the Library
- Readers are require to deposit their bags/belongings at the property counter before using library resources.
- Members should produce their ID card to the security/staff as and when asked for.
- Complete silence must be maintained. Using of mobile phone is banned.
- Underlining, scribbling and tearing of pages or any will be severely dealt with.
- Smoking and eatables are strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Necessary action will be taken by the competent authority against the users who are found misusing the services, facilities, collection etc.
- Library is under video surveillance, if any person found misusing of library services necessary action will be taken.
- The above mentioned rules are subject to periodical reviews and revisions.
- Users are requested to switch off their mobiles inside the library.