Duration of the Course: Two years divided into four semesters.
Eligibility for Admission: B.Com or BBM degree with 50% in Aggregate. In the case of SC/ST and blind students the minimum percentage of marks required shall be less by 5%.
The Course has its own uniqueness in academic studies. Being the traditional course, it has the great potential to mould competent teachers, matured administrators and business professionals. It has the inbuilt spirit to bring out the real talents of aspirants through its sensible structured syllabi.
- To be the best institution by providing the state of the art coaching.
- To bridge the gap between academic and industry through the development of Knowledge, Skills & Abilities of the students.
- To make the students more responsible for building up the healthy business environment and stabilized economy.
- Excellent teaching fraternity to deliver the expected content.
- Case studies and Role plays to supplement the teaching.
- Foreign language coaching to make the students enable to compete in International market.
- Spoken English classes to provide the platter for better communication.
- Placement training to compete in the business environment.
- Placement facilities to spread the horizons.
- Finishing school.
- Guest lectures abreast with the latest technology and dynamic changes in economic and business environment.
- Brand building with the skills and knowledge.
- Co Curricular and extra curricular activities to build the business acumen.
- Industrial visits to build synergy between academics and industry.
- Seminars and workshops for the academic excellence.
- Proctor service and parent meet.
- Soft skill training.
- Entrepreneurship Cell activities.
- Club and KVK activities.
About the Course
Master of Commerce course has its own uniqueness in the academic studies. Being the traditional course, it has the great potential to mould competent teachers, matured administrators and business professionals.
It has the inbuilt spirit to bring out the real talents of aspirants through its sensible structured syllabi. The broad objective of the Master of Commerce course is to impart to the Students, professional education and training in various aspects of business and its environment and provide them with opportunities to develop managerial and analytical skills in order to meet the challenges of business at the national and global level.
We are developing the students in our college enriching their knowledge to face the challenges of the job market in the area of accounting and finance.
To provide professional education and training in various aspects of business the Department of Master of Commerce at Dayananda Sagar college of Arts, Science and Commerce was established in the year 2011. The initial student capacity of 30 was enhanced further to 40 in the year 2014.
The department provides on its world-class facilities and top class faculty with the blend of academia and industry experts in their specialized fields. It has Wi-Fi enabled campus, and green environment, a vast repository of books in the library supported by various technical and business management journals.