To equip aeronautical engineers with sustainable engineering education, technical competency, social responsibility, innovative and research skills to contribute for the national and global development.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1:Graduates will be able to apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic science and engineering to design a system or process to meet the desired needs within constraints such as economic, environmental, social, manufacturability and sustainability.
- PSO 2:Graduates will be able to use knowledge of aeronautical engineering, modern tools, and equipment to synthesize and analyze the problems.
- PSO 3:Graduates will be able to take professional and ethical responsibilities towards organizational planning, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1:Graduates of the program shall be successful professionals as aeronautical engineers, team leaders in national defense sectors and allied industries.
- PEO 2: Graduates of the program shall pursue higher education and would work on continuous professional improvement in the field of an aeronautical domain that meets the needs of society.
- PEO 3: Graduates of the program shall be continuous learners, socially responsible and ethical to have concern towards the demanding environmental issues.
- PEO 4: Graduates of the program shall have innovative ideas and potential to become successful entrepreneurs.
From the HOD's Desk:
The Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is established in the Year 2009. The department offers undergraduate course in Aeronautical Engineering with an intake of 60 students. The department endeavours to impart quality education in Aerospace Engineering and to produce Engineers of excellence, and strive to be one of the best institutions in aerospace education domain. We provide the best teaching faculty, high-tech labs. and infrastructure.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Aeronautical Engineering (AE).