National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF)
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was approved by the MHRD and launched by Honorable Minister of Human Resource Development.
This framework outlines a methodology to rank institutions across the country. The methodology draws from the overall recommendations broad understanding arrived at by a Core Committee set up by MHRD, to identify the broad parameters for ranking various universities and institutions. The parameters broadly cover “Teaching, Learning and Resources,” “Research and Professional Practices,” “Graduation Outcomes,” “Outreach and Inclusive,” and “Perception”.
DSCE applied to get approval from the National Institution Ranking Framework.
There are many parameters specified by NIRF to get Approval, as per that below are the list of documents provide by DSCE to get rank from the National Institution Ranking Framework.
- NIRF - DCS Full Report - MHRD, NIRF
- Consultancy Project Details (Parameter 2D)
- Entrepreneurship Details (Parameter 3A)
- Executive Development Program Details (Parameter 2D)
- Higher Studies Data (Parameter 3A)
- Placement Data (Parameter 3A)
- Sponsored Research Details (Parameter 2D)
- Top University Details (Parameter 3D)
- Top University Details (Parameter 5D)