Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. The institute formulates widest choice of academic curriculum as per the needs of the industry and new developments in the various fields. The examination for the autonomous courses is conducted by the Institute.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the progress of the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester. The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.
- UG Make Up examination Tentative time table, Jan/Feb 2018
- UG SEE - Circlar regarding Makeup Exam 2018
- Application Form - UG SEE Makeup Exam
- UG SEE - Circular regarding Revaluation / Photocopy
- UG SEE - Circular reg. Application form for Revaluation / Photocopy
- I Semester Course Title with Course Code
- III Semester Course Title with Course Code
- V Semester Course Title with Course Code
- M.Tech - Tentative Semester End Examination Time Table, January 2018
- MBA - Tentative Semester End Examination Time Table, January 2018
- MCA - Tentative Semester End Examination Time Table, January 2018
PG SEE - ROOM ALLOTMENT
Contact Us#14, Office of Controller of Examinations,
New Architecture Building,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.