To achieve excellence in Information Science and Engineering education through teaching, research and innovation to meet the needs of the society.
To provide service to the society through nurturing responsible Engineers.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Student will be able to demonstrate skills in applying mathematical and analytical knowledge with suitable algorithms to implement using appropriate data structures and programming languages.
- PSO 2: Student should be able to apply the skill of design to solve the realistic problems and demonstrate their soundness through various verification and validation techniques.
- PSO 3: Student shall be able to demonstrate & apply knowledge in various situations using computer organization, Operating System, Software Engineering, Data base System, Data mining, Networking, Web technology.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Able to have strong foundation in fundamentals of mathematics and science to solve Engineering problems in different domains.
- PEO 2:Able to become professionals in engineering practices and demonstrate good problem solving and communication skills.
- PEO 3:Able to pursue higher education and research for successful career as Information Science Engineers.
- PEO 4:Able to lead and manage teams as well as contribute to causes of social issues.
From the HOD's Desk:
It is a pleasure and honor to welcome you to the Information Science department family at DSCE. In the era of information, the department is dedicated to provide good academic ambiance, study culture and ample opportunities for the holistic development of entrants. Further, we are dedicated to excellence in research and teaching.
Curriculum provided by the department is under constant revision with a wide range of optional courses which enables the students to pursue their interest.
Dr. K. N. Rama Mohan Babu
Professor & Head,
Department of Information Science and Engineering.
OUR PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING COURSES
COURSE : Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Information Science and Engineering (ISE).
COURSE : M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Ph.D. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING