- A pass in Class X or its equivalent examination with 35% aggregate.
- English, Science and Mathematics being compulsory subjects of study in X standard.
- Students under Karnataka category must have studied for a minimum of 5 years in Karnataka.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- All students are required to produce the Original copy and two Xerox copies of the following documents:
- 10th standard marks card
- School leaving certificate / Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
- 4 Passport size and 4 Stamp size photographs.
- All Karnataka category students are required to produce their original 5years’ study certificate in Karnataka attested by the Block Education Officer + 2 Xerox copies.
- Karnataka students who have passed class X in ICSE or CBSE should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka by remitting the relevant fees of Rs.1000/- within the specified date.
- All Non-Karnataka students should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka by remitting the relevant fees of Rs.1000/- within the specified date.
- All non-Karnataka students are required to produce their original migration certificate + 2 Xerox copies.
Students from other countries are required to obtain the Equivalency certificate from the AIU, New Delhi in addition to the documents mentioned